CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Deadline for Entering is 5pm Friday 12 May 2017
- This award is open to individuals who are members of Travcom living in New Zealand or overseas
- Blogs published between 28/2/16 and 28/2/17 are eligible
- The entry fee is $10 per entry. An entry can be a single post; a series of posts which follow a theme; or the entire content of a blog site.
- A completed entry form must accompany each entry
- Content that has been published in print and reproduced online is not eligible
- The judge(s) will be a New Zealand-based online expert selected by the Travcom committee
- Entrants fully indemnify Travcom against any claims arising from the use of the material as described herein or infringement of intellectual property rights
- Winners and runners-up agree to make themselves and their winning entries available for promotional purposes
- Judging will focus on quality of writing and the expression of the blogger’s unique voice. The best blog will be entertaining and informative, well-written and well-produced, and demonstrate independent and original ideas and insights. Ideally, it will have been posted consistently and frequently during the preceding year. The judge(s) will also take into consideration the blog's appearance and use of photography/graphic imagery; engagement, interactivity; ease of use.
- The judge(s) will determine the winner on a points system, based on 70% content, 20% appearance, 10% engagement
- Entrants are required to forward a link to the blog - there is no hard-copy submission. Simply enter below by following the step-by-step online form. If you have any queries please email
- The blog / blogger may be self-published
- Non-compliance with the Awards criteria will disqualify entries and no refunds will be given
- Entrants agree that material submitted may be used in whole or in part by Travcom and its sponsors for promotion or acknowledgement of the Awards with suitable credit to the entrant
- All judging decisions are final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into and no refunds will be given
- The awards will be presented at a Gala Dinner held Friday 21 July at Heritage Auckland.
You can enter online via this simple step-by-step process.
The entry fee payment can be accepted by Paypal/credit card or offline - for further information on bank account transfers (or any other queries) contact us.