CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Deadline for Entering is 5pm Friday 6 March 2015
- All entries must be written by a New Zealand-based writer, based on their own experiences.
- Entry is open to writers who have never had a travel story published.
- The entry fee is $10 per entry.
- Entrants must submit an original double-spaced, typewritten travel story no longer than 1500 words, written in English as a .doc or .pdf
- No photos or accompanying material should be sent.
- A completed entry form must accompany each story entered.
- To ensure anonymity no identifying names, contact details or codes should be included on the story to be submitted to the judges.
- No material will be returned.
- Entrants fully indemnify Travcom against any claims arising from the use of the material as described herein or infringement of intellectual property rights
- Winners and runners-up agree to make themselves and their winning entries available for promotional purposes
- Entrants agree that material submitted may be used in whole or in part by Travcom and its sponsors for promotion or acknowledgement of the Awards with suitable credit to the entrant
- Non-compliance with the Awards criteria will disqualify entries and no refunds will be given.The deadline for entering is 5pm Friday 6 March 2015
- You do not need to be a Travcom member to enter this award.
- All judging decisions are final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into and no refunds will be given
- To enter simply follow the step-by-step online form. If you have any queries please email You can also enter using a hard-copy entry form and post your entry - click here for the entry form PDF
The entry fee payment can be accepted by Paypal/credit card or offline - for further information on bank account transfers (or any other queries) contact us.